The Create Your Own Countertop Kit includes 2 gallons of Premium Clear FX PoxyTM, your choice of FX Base Color, 1 FX Edge Coat in neutral gray, and 3 FX Metallic Powders. This is enough material to cover 40 square feet @ 100 mils of extreme 3D thickness (DOES NOT INCLUDE CLEAR TOP COAT). Premium FX Poxy is engineered to be the most Durable, Maintenance-Free, FDA Food Safe, UV-Resistant and Heat-Resistant (to 500F/260C) solid resin epoxy on the market. Since it’s Zero VOC (volatile organic compounds), there are no evaporative solvents, making Premium FX Poxy completely odorless, so there is no need to wear a respirator or worry about ventilation during application. For clear top coat, select equal amount (2 gallons per 40 square feet) of Clear FX Poxy for Countertops and Bartops!
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
• Food safe, non-toxic application
• Zero VOC, which means no solvents or harmful odors
• Durable and scratch resistant to 15,000 psi, five times stronger than concrete
• Seamless and non-porous, which eliminates staining so no need to reseal
• Highest UV-resistance in the industry, safe for outdoor and indoor use
• Heat resistant to 500F (260C), more than twice as hot as boiling water
• Thickness of 100 mils, creating an extreme 3D effect
• Quick application, ready to use in as little as 36 hours
COAT DIRECTLY OVER:
• Butcher Block
• Reclaimed Wood
• Plywood or MDF/MDX
• Vitually any other surface!
Indoors or Outdoors, cover newly built or existing Countertops, Bartops or Table Tops with Premium FX Poxy professional grade Solid Resin Epoxy for an elegant, indestructible lifetime finish. Apply directly over Concrete, Wood, MDF, Laminate/Formica, Ceramic, Porcelain, Tile, Granite, Quartz, Marble, all types of Metal or virtually any surface, to create natural stone patterns with veins, marbling, mottled and granular effects and 3D depth. Your design options are unlimited, and with the highest quality coloring process you can create the most amazing colors and designs imaginable. Each kit provides the necessary colors to create the displayed sample, but you may vary your Countertop or Bartop as desired by adding additional accent colors from our FX Metallic Powders.
Product temperature may lower dramatically during transit this time of year. The product and ambient temperature must be between 70°-75° when mixing. Lower temperatures will affect the integrity of the cured epoxy. Please acclimate your epoxy to a 70 degree room first before use.
**It is not recommend using the White Base Coat outside as it can fade/yellow in direct sunlight.
Coat Directly Over:
- Butcher Block
- Reclaimed Wood
- Plywood or MDF/MDX
- Vitually any other surface!
Can Also Be Used For:
- Seal and protect your butcher block countertop to prevent bacteria, mold and staining.
- Seal seams on stone products to prevent bacteria, mold and water damage.
- Protect Quartz Countertop
- Coat natural wood countertops, bar tops and tables with a super thick 3D layer of liquid glass epoxy.
- Add color to create a faux marble countertop, quartz countertop, soapstone countertops, slate countertops or other natural stone countertops.
- Add heat resistance to faux marble or natural stone countertops
ADVANTAGES OF PREMIUM CLEAR FX POXY
- Food safe, non-toxic application
- Zero VOC (Volatile Organic Content), which means no solvents or harmful odors
- Rock hard, durable, scratch & impact resistant to 15,000 psi, five times stronger than concrete
- Seamless and non-porous, which eliminates staining so no need to reseal
- No unsanitary joints or grout lines that attract bacteria
- Highest UV-resistance in the industry, safe for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Heat resistant to 500F (260C), more than twice as hot as boiling water
- Thickness of 100 mils or better, creating an extreme 3D effect
- Quick application, ready to use in as little as 36 hours and completely odor-free