Countertop Epoxy ULTRA UV 500F Premium Clear FX PoxyTM is an ultra clear, UV resistant epoxy designed for indoor and outdoor applications. This food safe product is perfect for refinishing your outdated kitchen countertops or coating over brand new ones. A great way to preserve and create a seamless, bacteria free finish for your butcher-block countertops, quartz countertops, or just about anything else. Countertop Epoxy designed it's coating with extreme durability, scratch resistance, and with the highest rated heat-resistance in the industry. For a crystal clear, glass finish that will protect and last a lifetime, Premium Clear FX Poxy is the solution.
FX Poxy has many different uses. Try one of our 20 popular Countertop Epoxy Color Kits with compatible FX Base Colors and FX Metallic Powders to mimic any kind of natural stone, creating an extreme three-dimensional effect. Our Create Your Own Countertop Kit has 14 Base Colors and 35 metallic colors to choose from, for endless color combinations that will complement any kitchen. You can also attend our Epoxy Resin Workshop to become an epoxy resin professional and make a living doing something you love!
Product temperature may lower dramatically during transit this time of year. The product and ambient temperature must be between 70°-75° when mixing. Lower temperatures will affect the integrity of the cured epoxy. Please acclimate your epoxy to a 70 degree room first before use.
Call Today. Please don't hesitate to call if you have questions. We have the most experienced staff in the industry, and for no additional cost, we will be happy to walk you through the entire process. Call Now at 970-639-9338 to speak one-on-one with one of our professional installers.
Coat Directly Over:
- Butcher Block
- Reclaimed Wood
- Plywood or MDF/MDX
- Vitually any other surface!
Can Also Be Used For:
- Seal and protect your butcher block countertop to prevent bacteria, mold and staining.
- Seal seams on stone products to prevent bacteria, mold and water damage.
- Protect Quartz Countertop
- Coat natural wood countertops, bar tops and tables with a super thick 3D layer of liquid glass epoxy.
- Add color to create a faux marble countertop, quartz countertop, soapstone countertops, slate countertops or other natural stone countertops.
- Add heat resistance to faux marble or natural stone countertops
ADVANTAGES OF PREMIUM CLEAR FX POXY
- Eco-friendly, environmentally and FDA food safe, non-toxic application
- Zero VOC (Volatile Organic Content), which means no solvents or harmful odors
- No need to wear a respirator or worry about ventilation before or after application
- Seamless, rock hard, non-porous, which eliminates staining so no need to reseal like natural stone
- No unsanitary joints or grout lines that attract bacteria, yeast, fungi and other microorganisms
- Highest UV-resistance in the industry, safe for both Indoor and Outdoor applications
- Non-yellowing and non-fading when applied according to instructions, creating a lifetime finish
- Heat resistant to 500F (260C), more than twice as hot as boiling water
- Heat resistant enough to set a hot pan directly from burner to countertop - See Video
- Rock hard, durable, scratch & impact resistant to 15,000 psi, five times stronger than concrete
- Thickness of 100 mils or better, creating an extreme 3D effect
- More than fifteen times thicker than most epoxies on the market
- Quick application, ready to use in as little as 36 hours and completely odor-free
* For more epoxy coverage estimates or to calculate how many gallons you will need, see Information/Countertops Page
Showing reviews 1-10 of 39 | Next
Professional Results Guaranteed
Posted by ArtisticCountertopsAndMore.com on Sep 19th 2017
Performs as good as advertised.
Premium Product, Premium Service
Posted by David Stein on Sep 8th 2017
This is a GREAT company. I have been doing resin art and epoxy countertop work for a long time. There is not a better product out there than FX Poxy I definitely recommend you give them a try.
Posted by Unknown on Sep 5th 2017
Love the touch after this FX is completely dry. Easy to work with as well
Most trouble free epoxy I've ever used
Posted by Judy Wright on Sep 5th 2017
I bought this oroduct for the first time about 3 months ago at the recommendation of an artist friend. I've used several types of epoxy over the past couple of years and none of the others compare with this one in terms of ease of use and flawless finish. I use it for art work and it works great for every type of project I've done!
A little intimidating but super easy
Posted by Ry on Sep 1st 2017
After many videos on youtube I decided to just go ahead and try this. I have to say, it turned out beautiful! There was no issues with the directions, and application was not stressful at all. Just make sure you cover all surfaces you're not coating. I had a bit of overspray from paint cans on the floor and it is a little difficult to get off.
Better than perfect
Posted by Bob Red on Aug 26th 2017
This premium product is perfect for my table tops that can be used outside.
nice bubble free finish
Posted by Unknown on Aug 25th 2017
I used this for an art project. The finish is outstanding....there is a slight odor in my studio still.
Posted by Tim on Aug 24th 2017
The product took 2-3 days to ship and then it was shipped Fedex so it took another 2-3 days in transit. The instructions are simple and easy to follow. I was not exactly thrilled that you have to mix for 9 full minutes. That gets tiring if you're mixing by hand. I am happy with the clarity of the finished product.
The material is very hard, but gums up sand paper. Be careful not to build it up too high. It will be a pain to sand back down.
Posted by Richard on Aug 22nd 2017
No curing issue. No bubble issue. Followed mixing instructions.
First time user of Epoxy
Posted by Unknown on Aug 13th 2017
I was very apprehensive about trying epoxy. I have heard horror stories but I decided to give it a try. I selected this product over other less expensive epoxies due to the food safe as well as the hardness of the finished product. Today I did the top and followed the instructions to a tee. The results were outstanding. I will use this product again! Very easy to apply and makes a BEAUTIFUL finish.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 39 | Next