|Epoxy Flooring|| Contractors/Classes
Epoxy Countertops DIY
Counter Top Epoxy is a system that can go directly over your old countertops as well as over newly built ones. Epoxy requires only basic tools from your local hardware store and anyone can do this with no prior construction experience. The end product is a beautiful, very durable, heat and scratch resistant countertop that will be sure to impress all your friends and family. Do it yourselfers and contractors alike love this product.
Why this product?
- This product is easy to use just mix, pour, and torch
- You can coat directly over the old countertops or build new ones and will always be seamless.
- The only true outdoor epoxy- UV resistant (non yellowing)
- Highly resistant to environmental conditions, it can handle up to 500F in temperature
- You can use your countertops and walk on your floors in as little as 48 hours! The epoxy will continue to cure for 30 days leaving you the hardest surfaces possible.
- Watch these quick videos to see the process.
Epoxy Countertops cost about $3.50/sqft to $6.00/sqft about $279 to re-surface your countertop. Compared to granite and other countertop alternatives, it is inexpensive but also stronger and repairable if ever damaged.
The photos you see are not photo shopped or a result of some other "camera tricks". If the process is followed correctly you can get the same results making old or "ugly" surfaces look amazing.
Above: is a Bronze countertop kit poured over a tile countertop in a kitchen
Above: A damaged Travertine tile kitchen and living room was resurfaced in our Travertine Epoxy pattern
Above: is an epoxy countertop kit called Marble Mountain poured over MDF that was cut with a small curve in the front face.
Epoxy Kitchen CounterTop
Need help with an order? Call us at (970)-639-9338
We also have installers who do this everyday that can help guide you through your process.
Open 9-5 MDT M-F
We want to help you design and build your next project. Call us and let us walk you through the entire process, from measuring, choosing a pattern and finishing an amazing piece. Our staff has the most experienced installers in the country available to work with you. You can purchase a kit or have us help you make a custom kit to fit your specific needs.