- 3 DIY Bathroom Remodel Projects You Can Complete In A Weekend
- New Countertop Epoxy Kits and How to Accent a Kitchen Using Them
- Quick and Easy Fixes for Old or Boring Kitchens | Countertop Epoxy Blog
- 8 Popular Kitchen Themes | Countertop Epoxy Blog
- Pouring an Epoxy Floor for the Veterans' Art Center
Bake Cookies on your Food Safe Countertops
One of the many benefits of FX Poxy that is sometimes overlooked is the antibacterial surface the this product will create once it is applied to your countertop. Because the epoxy is non-porous, no bacteria is able to get trapped underneath the surface. FX Poxy is 100% antibacterial and food safe.
Many of our customers tell us they feel very comfortable using their FX Poxy countertops. Some people even cook or bake right on them.
Many common surface materials such as tile and granite seem like great choices when choosing a countertop, but they are very porous and have many seems. This can be an easy way to collect a lot of bacteria inside the countertop. Something to keep in mind when choosing a countertop material.